They are all associated with the Hispanic Heritage Foundation!
That’s right — Eva, Diego, and Los Tigres are among this year’s Hispanic Heritage Awards honorees.
The 26th Annual Hispanic Heritage Awards will be celebrated on Sept. 5 at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C. and broadcast on MundoFox, Sunday, Sept. 15, at 6:00 p.m. EST/PST.
The 2013 Hispanic Heritage Awards honorees and medallion-level sponsors include:
· Actress Eva Longoria, Community Service Award
· Musical Group Los Tigres Del Norte, Legend Award
· Chef Jose Andres, Design Award presented by Capital One
· Superintendent Alberto Carvalho, Education Award presented by Target
· Voto Latino President Maria Teresa Kumar, Leadership Award presented by Southwest Airlines
· Actress and Singer Lucero, Vision Award presented by Hershey’s
· Actor/Director/Producer Diego Luna, Inspira Award, presenting the Youth Segment
· Race Car Driver Juan Pablo Montoya, Sports Award presented by Bud Light
· Nonprofit National Math and Science Initiative, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Award presented by ExxonMobil
Check out more about the Awards and Honorees at HHF.org.
Donald Trump tells us: ”You’ve convinced me.”
HHF’s CEO and President, Antonio Tijerino, and Estuardo Rodgriguez, from the Raben Group, LLC, arranged a meeting between Mr. Trump and DREAMers this week to talk about immigration reform.
The Bridge Project members, Jose Machado, Diego Sanchez, and Gaby Pacheco, met with the celebrity business mogul and infl?uential political leader Donald Trump during a private meeting in his office at Trump Towers in New York. Meeting with Donald Trump was an opportunity to engage one of the most recognizable conservative voices in America and invite his participation in this national conversation.
Read more about this story and Trumps reaction here.Finally, LOFT Innovation, a program to get more minorities as leaders in the tech industry, has officially launched! We’ve created this Innovation initiative on the back of programming we have done, and will continue do, with institutions like: the White House, Inter-American Development Bank, Stanford University, City of Los Angeles, Google, Spokeo, BK Nation, BASE, Entertainment Software Association, Nuevo South, and many others.
Details on the program and how to get involved will be hitting your inboxes soon, but for now please check out LOFT Innovation.
Filed under: Uncategorized |